Hand made wire wrapped necklace - a very detailed V-shaped central part full of blue/teal gemstones.
It looks like a futuristic machine or a part of a space ship; some gemstones are faceted, some are smooth/polished and the silver is angular bent to get the maximum number of reflective surfaces which make the necklace look like it really is a machine in motion.
All photos are very large; click on them to get a full screen view.
MATERIAL: sterling and fine silver (925 and 999)
SIZE: 65mm x 35mm (2.6x1.4")
CHAIN LENGTH: 40cm (16")
In the central "V" part
- 1 large faceted blue labradorite nugget
- 3 smooth teal labradorite nuggets
- 5 faceted teal apatite rondelles
- 4 faceted dark teal apatite rondelles
- 2 smooth apatite rondelles
- 2 faceted turquoise zircon rondelles
In the chain
- 10 labradorites (faceted rounds, rondelles, 1 oval, smooth nuggets and discs)
- 5 apatite rondelles (4 faceted, 1 smooth)
- 3 faceted turquoise zircon rondelles
= a total of 35 stones
Available here: [link]